SIAA – Changing the Way Agents are Paid
As the insurance industry continues to experience property & casualty commission cuts, the unrivaled earning potential that SIAA offers to its members has become more important than ever. Unlike any other operating model, SIAA – along with its 49 Master Agencies – has a 5-tier compensation platform that simply cannot be matched.
- Top Tier Commissions: With over 6,450 signed members and $6.8 billion in premium, SIAA is the largest independent agency alliance, allowing SIAA member agencies to earn the best and highest commissions available.
- Regional Profit Sharing: Each SIAA regional Master Agency has preferred profit sharing or fixed based compensation programs with strategic insurance company partners as well as with regional and local companies.
- Regional Production Incentives: Master Agencies also receive and distribute various incentives at the local level from national and regional insurance company partners.
- National Quarterly Incentives: Over and above 1, 2 and 3, SIAA’s 22 strategic insurance company partners pay fixed overrides on a quarterly basis for an agency’s total written premium.
- National Year-End Profitability Bonuses: Due to SIAA’s premium size and production results with the 22 strategic insurance company partners, SIAA also provides an additional national layer of profit sharing with which participating agencies can earn their FIFTH SWING at the BALL.
How does SIAA and partnering Master Agencies provide such generous local and national earning opportunities? SIAA and its 49 regional Master Agencies provide beneficial services to their strategic partner insurance companies in addition to large, performing books of business. The alliance shows consistent, organic growth and profitability on a national basis, and actively engages with member agencies on book management, including business planning, front-line underwriting, and quality control. SIAA and its insurers provide member agencies with guidance and incentives related to book performance, enabling SIAA to offer member agencies 5 different ways to increase their income and agency value.
Transparency of compensation at every level combined with quality control standards reinforces the SIAA commitment to the best interests of every member and strategic partner. This multi-level partnering model continues to support SIAA’s standing as the proven total solution for the independent agent.