April 25, 2018 – Hampton, NH: SIAA (Strategic Insurance Agency Alliance) has launched a newly enhanced members website this week, with a fresh design, easier navigation, and expanded content, ensuring all agency members have key information at their fingertips. SIAA has signed an average of 441 new member agencies annually in the last nine years, and signed 562 agencies in 2017, the largest number in one year since its creation in 1995.
“Our goal is to provide the best intuitive website we can as part of the benefits of being an SIAA independent agency member,” said Doug Coombs, Chief Marketing Officer of SIAA. “We have sharpened the design for a better user experience, enabling member agents to access SIAA resources quickly. I’m pleased to say the initial reaction by member agents has been very positive.”
The site now features, but is not limited to:
• A Digital Newsroom – contains press releases, industry news and announcements
• Video Library – topics range from New Product information to Staff Communication to Training and Distribution
• Marketing Resources – Online Store, tools, websites, training webinars, presentations
• Agency Benefits – Strategic Partner Company information, staff benefits and discounts
• Member Tools – MarketFinder, which provides in-depth information on Open Markets, Wholesale Partners and Program/Specialty Classes, and training links via partner web pages
• Education & Events – Training and Learning Center, Business Insurance Advantage Program, master agency events and calendar
Dedicated to the creation, retention, growth and continued success of the independent insurance agency distribution system, SIAA has signed more than 6,723 member agencies with 49 master agencies across the country writing $7.4 billion of in-force premium. SIAA provides a wide range of resources to help member agencies increase sales, retention, revenue and value.