February 1, 2017 – Hampton, N.H. – SIAA (Strategic Insurance Agency Alliance) today announced that 6 master agencies are celebrating special anniversaries with the alliance in the first quarter of 2017.
These master agencies and 43 others across the U.S. share SIAA’s pursuit of forming valuable relationships with independent agents to help them prosper and grow in terms of agency income and equity.
“Our master agencies are dedicated to their member independent agents and to SIAA,” said SIAA Chief Executive Officer Jim Masiello, “That dedication and commitment has paved the way for access to strategic partner carriers and profitable premium growth for our member agencies.”
SIAA will recognize each of these master agencies at their semi-annual meeting in October, 2017:
- Based in Baltimore, Md., Potomac Insurance Network serves 116 members in Maryland, Delaware and Virginia and will mark its 20th anniversary in February, 2017. Potomac Insurance Network is led by Jon Pappas, president.
- Based in Canal Fulton, Ohio, United Group Alliance, Inc. serves 89 members in 40 counties in southern, central and northeast Ohio and marked its 15th anniversary in January, 2017. United Group Alliance, Inc. is led by Steve Hopkins, president and Lou DiStefano, chief executive officer.
- Based in Winnsboro, La., Southern Insurance Group of Louisiana, LLC serves 39 members in Louisiana and marked its 15th anniversary in January, 2017. Southern Insurance Group of Louisiana, LLC is led by Neville Cuave, president.
- Based in Austin, Tex., Insurance Agency Alliance of Texas, Inc. serves 38 members in central and eastern Texas and marked its 15th anniversary in January, 2017. Insurance Agency Alliance of Texas is led by Rodney Watkins, president.
- Based in Provo, Utah, Agents United, LLC serves 58 members in Utah and California and will mark its 15th anniversary in February, 2017. Agents United, LLC is led by Derick Wolsleger, managing member.
- Based in Jackson, Mich., Michigan Agency Partners serves 69 members in Michigan and will mark its 5th anniversary in March, 2017. Michigan Agency Partners was co-founded by Eric “Ric” Walton and David Rice, Jr.
In 2016, SIAA master agencies signed over 400 new member agencies for the 8th consecutive year.
“SIAA is extremely pleased with the progress these master agencies have achieved over the past five to 20 years,” said Masiello. “Our integrator model is working – facilitating the success of our master agencies as well as our independent agency members.”
The Strategic Insurance Agency Alliance (SIAA) is a national alliance of over 6,150 signed independent insurance agency members generating hundreds of millions in new premium business annually. SIAA is dedicated to the creation, retention and growth of the Independent Insurance Agency distribution system.